Thursday, June 11, 2009

My 23 Things

1 Introduction - Read LNSS Blog
2 Google a/c - done
3 Blogger - Paris 1900s Blog
4 RSS put an Rss Feed from other Paris 1900 blog in sidebar
5 Flickr - my account
6 Flickr mashup
7 online image generator
8 Library Thing - my mini library
9 Google Books great resource
10 Web 2.0 Awards List - finding new tools
11 tagging - Del.icio.us
12 Technorati - used Digg instead - did not have a real use for it
13 Wiki - wikispaces is my preference
14 YouTube - made my own video site with some of my clips
15 SitePal - tried sitepal but did not like having to pay - did a video using CrazyTalk
16 Podcasts + Last FM - put a podcast up on Podomatic
17 Audio Books - LibraVox is free, I subscribe to Audible a payed service
18 Social Networking Sites - setup an account on BeBo , built my own personal one here using KickApps,
19 Instant Messaging - lost of options for Im
20 Twitter - setup on this but prefer Jaiku as microblogging tool
21 Online Gaming - Tried Evony - very like the pc games like Age of Empires
22 Online Applications, Zoho Writer (ZoHo fine but HumYo puts it all together in a useful way. and Google Docs & GoogleMaps
23 Summarise ideas - to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment